What's new

Anyone know what these might be? Collection of South American artifacts....

TJNDND

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My grandmother used to visit all the ruins/sites in Mexico around the 1920's. She collected as much as she could find - and passed it all down to me. This is a small portion of what I have. I have about 7 other large boxes full of various items like these. I will post more as I go through them. Anyone have any idea what they are?

Thanks!
TJ
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1283[1].webp
    IMG_1283[1].webp
    467.9 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_1285[1].webp
    IMG_1285[1].webp
    600.5 KB · Views: 457
  • IMG_1286[1].webp
    IMG_1286[1].webp
    787.5 KB · Views: 367
All I can say IS DANG !
 
They look like Aztec and/or possibly Mayan statues and effigies and parts of others.


Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom