What's new

Anyone live in or near Bournemouth England?

granthansen

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
555
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am traveling to Bournemouth mid-July for a few days on business. My days will be SUPER hectic and I'm not sure I'll have the time, but if I can, I'd love to experience some metal detecting on some really old grounds. If anyone is willing to have me tag along please holler.
 
Hit the beaches Mate, there should be some good pickings there this time of year. Bournemouth is way out my area, else I would have hooked up.:thumbsup:

SS
 
Thanks. I did a google earth search and they are indeed close to the beach! I've also put some feelers out to my colleagues there to see if they can get me on a private property.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom