What's new

anyone live on long island?

imadman33

Greenie
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
ny
Detector(s) used
ace250
just wanted to see if anyone else is on the island of long...im in western nassau..
 
I'm in the Port Jefferson Area.
 
Hi This is Joe, From Smithtown, north shore rt 347. ;D
 
My father grew up in Sea Cliff. My whole family lives in Oyster Bay and Glen Cove now...I bet my pops could guide you to some great spots.
 
I have in-laws out there... Hicksville (sp?).

I hope you all weather the storm...
 
east northport i've seen kenb's lawn he aint kidding
 
I'm in farmingville,I'm new to mding I'm looking for some one to teach me the ropes,I can hunt during day,pm me if you want to help me out.I'm really excited to start this hobby.
 
Hicksville.... looking for somewhere to go, originally from upstate. hard to find places here... for me anyway..never had any luck at the beach... i may need a different detector for near the water...
 
Hi Ralph,
Im from Wantagh. If I decide to take the leap and purchase a MD, then maybe we'll get together someday. There are many "pockets" of land and old houses all over LI.
Parts of the Hamptons are supposedly very old as well.

-Chip
 
Hey, I live in Manhasset and would love to know of any good THing spots or clubs in the area.

Thanks, Ted
 
A little late to reply! coram long island checking in. Im sure some of us would like to devulge some hunting spots. plenty to go around.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom