
Hmmmmmmmmm... THANKS for the PA "link"... I WILL go there NEXT time; interestingly, wife & I NOW live in BEDFORD COUNTY, VA... BEDFORD, VA is county "seat", HA!

I WILL share a "bit" with you about MY
NDE "ghosties" experience, that MAY explain "hauntings". I remember coming back through the "AMBERS", in a "dark cave" between the worlds ("here" & "there")... seeing "people"/bodily images/"spirits" being around... SOME, lost in confusion. I even found my cousin who was KIA in VietNam - July, 1968... was happy to see him, yet sad, also. He had GREAT fear of "going into the LIGHT", as he was afraid of "going to h...". He was a good kid, when we were growing up; don't know about his VN "experi-
ence; I reassured him, just "coming back" from the WORLD OF LIGHT; NOTHING to fear... helped him on; it WAS weird to see him standing in soldier uniform of the 25th, next to the helicopter ( I guess he died in a helicopter). I WILL tell his brothers & sisters (my cousins), about this... PROBABLY won't believe me. BUT! I DON'T CARE... There was a LOT of FEAR from "spirits" going to THE LIGHT... fear of NEGATIVE "judgement". They CAN come back from the "AMBERS" into the "here & now" as Ghosts, etc. The "AMBERS" felt like thick molasses, and EVERYTHING was in "slow-motion"; I had to "fight" my way through the thickness, coming out of the "cave" into the "here & now"; with @ 6 months of REHAB (PT, OT, ST, etc) in TWO hospitals, back in 1993... I am sure my medical records STILL exist for the PHYSICAL restoration from that year. I have NEVER shared this to ANYONE but my wife... MAYBE, it's time to; a "on-line" e-book, is an option... DUNNO.
