Ragnor Sr. Member Joined Dec 7, 2015 Messages 447 Reaction score 423 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 19, 2017 Thread Owner #1 This carved stone was found in Coos county Oregon recently. Anyone have an I.D.? Not sure why I immediately suspected perhaps it is Spanish?
This carved stone was found in Coos county Oregon recently. Anyone have an I.D.? Not sure why I immediately suspected perhaps it is Spanish?
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Feb 19, 2017 #2 No idea but very interesting. Thanks for the pics!
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 19, 2017 #3 Its the original reset button. Push it and see what happens. JK.....not sure but its a neat rock and I would keep it.....but before removing it make sure it isn't a treasure marker for something........
Its the original reset button. Push it and see what happens. JK.....not sure but its a neat rock and I would keep it.....but before removing it make sure it isn't a treasure marker for something........