What's new

Anyone Understand the Reason for This ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,230
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your Buying a Front End, Wouldn't it Make Sense to Buy the Entire Hood & Fenders ?
000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp


It Doesn't Offend me, But it Does Confuse Me :laughing7:
 
 
LOL Now I Feel Old :(

 
Yea I'v Seen that Also . a Bit Hard to Believe That is the Reason He Got a Buyer for So Many Though

21 Noses & Trunks went to a Buyer in Florida
 
Front clips for antique trucks, seen many times. I use to see them for sale at car meets and shows. Went to carshows for 20 years showing my 55 Chevy..

They are sold to people rebuilding antique trucks as it is entire front end, includes parts usually very hard to find separately.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom