What's new

Anyone using a DEPTH MASTER

MD epidemic

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Excal, wader,Vaquero,Ace 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Depth master Plus and only used it once over a year ago. Just wondering if anyone has any luck with these amps? How well do they work?
I'm might give it a try but want to make a bracket to hold it first.

HH,Epi
 
These devices are sometimes helpful to those of us that don't hear the weak signals well. Most hunters just turn up the volume either on the MD or headphones. Some cheaper MD's have a preset volume that can't be adjusted. These AMPS only amplify the total signal and not just the weak ones. Do they help? Some swear by them but using better headphones is lots cheaper and you won't need a hearing aid later.
 
I've had one attached to my Garrett Gold Stinger for over 15 years. Mine is held on by a big velcro block to the side of my detector. It helps me pick up smaller targets and I like the sound difference. It's handy bypass switch gives me the ability to switch over to normal mode for further audio checking. Great battery life and I have enjoyed this add on for years. I always use good headphones...it works with ear buds as well.
 
I have the Superphone 2001 headphones that have the amps built in. Seem to work well with my Vaquero.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom