What's new

Anyone Want to Guess ?

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Friday I'm picking up 16 boxes of dimes. Never did that much at one time.
Anyone want to take a guess at how many keepers I get? :icon_scratch:
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
What do we win if we get it right?

I think you should get 39.

That'll be a bear to dispose of though!
 
Rich Hartford said:
Friday I'm picking up 16 boxes of dimes. Never did that much at one time.
Anyone want to take a guess at how many keepers I get? :icon_scratch:
HH
Rich

Depends on where you live.
East Coast I guess 28 keepers.
Out West I guess 6 keepers.

(sad the difference between the two)
 
I'll guess 35, but hopefully it will be a lot more. Good luck.
 
I guess 45 Rich. :headbang:
HH
enamel7
 
21 is my guess.
 
If it were me I would get exactly 4 silver dimes.

My guess is rich will get 70 silver dimes, 14 walking liberty halves, 6 ben franklins, 37 1964 kens, and 2 40%s.
 
I'd say 42 keepers.If I'm right do I win them? ;D
 
10 if you are lucky. Just get 2 boxes and you will probably get 20! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
i will say 59 total keepers. the boxes are still good where you are
 
$4K dimes, I will go with my own average and say you find 30. 2 mercs in there also. Good luck!

ffd
 
73, but only if they come through with all the boxes.
 
The real question is, how many will be "all 2010 p's?" because I just got another box like that today. :laughing9:
 
I guess 24.
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom