What's new

anyone who had a StingRay , the first one , around

Tank69

Silver Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a S/R 1 an was looking for somebody that had , had one that could answer a couple questions for me . Basicaly I'm looking on how to set it up to hunt fresh water an want to make sure I have it down .



Thanks Tank :icon_thumleft:
 
Sandmam my friend , this once again is why your one of the greats on TNET. This helped immensely , just by going off the owners manual was cut an dry an very hard to understand where this explained it way better . Someday you need to sit down an write a book on your vast knowledge of water metal detecting , I'll take the second copy signed of course ;D Seriously tho Sandman thanks for sharing your knowledge along to me an others .


HH Tank :icon_thumleft:
 
Git to work Dennis on that book ,ill take the third copy signed postage paid to mi home
Reed :headbang: :hello2: :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom