What's new

Anyone with any knowlege on $KGC,$ i Need a lil help here.

Datty85

Greenie
Joined
Jan 29, 2024
Messages
11
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Im looking for someone with some knowledge on KGC, i found alot of items marked KGC along side Jesse James,Robert ford and the younger gang, im no expert by no means but I do believe I've gained a lil knowledge over the past year and a half by examining the items and reading what i could find on the internet about it,Realistically speaking probably 12 out of 24 hours a day for about eighteen months ive been hard at it,have gave up all sorts of things and lost some things including people over this,this is probably gonna be the largest yet,Does anyone know anything about the spakle trees
 
Why did you post this twice?
 
Im looking for someone with some knowledge on KGC, i found alot of items marked KGC along side Jesse James,Robert ford and the younger gang, im no expert by no means but I do believe I've gained a lil knowledge over the past year and a half by examining the items and reading what i could find on the internet about it,Realistically speaking probably 12 out of 24 hours a day for about eighteen months ive been hard at it,have gave up all sorts of things and lost some things including people over this,this is probably gonna be the largest yet,Does anyone know anything about the spakle trees
There's over 500 threads on the KGC forum.
 
...Im looking for someone with some knowledge on KGC...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to TREASURE LEGENDS > KGC for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
 
Im looking for someone with some knowledge on KGC, i found alot of items marked KGC along side Jesse James,Robert ford and the younger gang, im no expert by no means but I do believe I've gained a lil knowledge over the past year and a half by examining the items and reading what i could find on the internet about it,Realistically speaking probably 12 out of 24 hours a day for about eighteen months ive been hard at it,have gave up all sorts of things and lost some things including people over this,this is probably gonna be the largest yet,Does anyone know anything about the spakle trees
I'm curious as to the items that you've been studying an location. I too am looking for more info on the KGC an the James brothers actually having ties to Arkansas.
 
Im looking for someone with some knowledge on KGC, i found alot of items marked KGC along side Jesse James,Robert ford and the younger gang, im no expert by no means but I do believe I've gained a lil knowledge over the past year and a half by examining the items and reading what i could find on the internet about it,Realistically speaking probably 12 out of 24 hours a day for about eighteen months ive been hard at it,have gave up all sorts of things and lost some things including people over this,this is probably gonna be the largest yet,Does anyone know anything about the spakle trees
I'm curious as to the items that you've been studying an location. I too am looking for more info on the KGC an the James brothers actually having ties to Arkansas
 
I'm curious as to the items that you've been studying an location. I too am looking for more info on the KGC an the James brothers actually having ties to Arkansas.
Buddy i dont know if youve ever heard of. the sparklpe trees but i can tell you this much its defenently a true story, i have found the location and to be Truthful with you i haven't mentioned it to nobody cause im a lil Lost. I really need,some help with this im looking for someone to partner with. Im talking this is big money, confederat not bills or coins were talking gold and a lot of it.
 
Buddy i dont know if youve ever heard of. the sparklpe trees but i can tell you this much its defenently a true story, i have found the location and to be Truthful with you i haven't mentioned it to nobody cause im a lil Lost. I really need,some help with this im looking for someone to partner with. Im talking this is big money, confederat not bills or coins were talking gold and a lot of it.
 
Buddy i dont know if youve ever heard of. the sparklpe trees but i can tell you this much its defenently a true story, i have found the location and to be Truthful with you i haven't mentioned it to nobody cause im a lil Lost. I really need,some help with this im looking for someone to partner with. Im talking this is big money, confederat not bills or coins were talking gold and a lot of it.
Did you ever find it?
 
Anybody interested my name is Tony and you can reach me at 8638458050
Tony roughly where is your site?
Are you legal on the site.
Im Paul, aka Clueman. Old guy , former member (#7) of Bob Brewers group
 
Buddy i dont know if youve ever heard of. the sparklpe trees but i can tell you this much its defenently a true story, i have found the location and to be Truthful with you i haven't mentioned it to nobody cause im a lil Lost. I really need,some help with this im looking for someone to partner with. Im talking this is big money, confederat not bills or coins were talking gold and a lot of it.
What are these sparkle trees you guys are talking about? Maybe you are very near a location that you have been able to confirm by comparing history legend stuff with some details from found items??
Does this location seem to hold something hidden in the early 20th century or is it about older contents?
I am talking about when they were hidden NOT how old they are in terms of having being cast in a specific decade/ century,etc.
I do pendulum triangulations.
Thank You
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom