Anyone with knowledge of safes?

Nashces

Apr 21, 2007
Columbus GA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 4
It seems to me some people like to leave others hanging or just plain make up stories in the Cache forums. This is the second one that I read tonight that was over two years old and seemed like the original poster was just dragging everyone along for a ride :)

Either way they both were fun to read. The other was about a Well in a back yard with a Concrete lid.

Both the original posters never really came back after the original thread and had low low post counts.

I have a low post counts but will allow anyone to pinch me to see if im real :)

Nash

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
threads over 2 years old..........

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I opened a safe older than this the hinge pin cover actually screwed off,I'm sure the inginuity has progressed between tha one and yours but if you take a solid chisel you should be able to pop the hinge pin covers out without cutting, then pop the pins, safe opened and still usable.

gemee

Jul 31, 2004
California
For the love of everything sacred.......this thread is going to be older than the Oak Island Mystery Pit!!!! What the %^&& is wrong with the op??? Has he no curiousity? Possibly Jimmy Hoffa's body was stuffed into this safe.
JUST TAKE THE SAFE TO A LOCKSMITH!!!!!!

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've opened 5 of these type of safes.
no big deal to get it opened. Have a
local locksmith open it professionally.
You might be able to use the safe again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread