What's new

Anyone with knowledge of safes?

ModernDayWarrior said:
Drill the Dial, cut the hinges, patch the wall and get it over with!

Although I do not know much about cracking...I concur.
 
It seems to me some people like to leave others hanging or just plain make up stories in the Cache forums. This is the second one that I read tonight that was over two years old and seemed like the original poster was just dragging everyone along for a ride :)

Either way they both were fun to read. The other was about a Well in a back yard with a Concrete lid.

Both the original posters never really came back after the original thread and had low low post counts.

I have a low post counts but will allow anyone to pinch me to see if im real :)

Nash
 
threads over 2 years old..........
 
I opened a safe older than this the hinge pin cover actually screwed off,I'm sure the inginuity has progressed between tha one and yours but if you take a solid chisel you should be able to pop the hinge pin covers out without cutting, then pop the pins, safe opened and still usable.
 
For the love of everything sacred.......this thread is going to be older than the Oak Island Mystery Pit!!!! What the %^&& is wrong with the op??? Has he no curiousity? Possibly Jimmy Hoffa's body was stuffed into this safe.
JUST TAKE THE SAFE TO A LOCKSMITH!!!!!!
 
I've opened 5 of these type of safes.
no big deal to get it opened. Have a
local locksmith open it professionally.
You might be able to use the safe again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom