AP, self hypnosos and spirit guides

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
Is there a certain book I can read or web site I can go to that will teach me how to AP, perform self hypnosis and/or meet/work with my spirit guide. I believe everyone has the ability, it's just that some are naturally tuned into it. I like to compare it to playing a musical instrument. Some are born naturally with the ability and others have to work a bit harder on it but will still learn to play. I used to meditate quite frequently when I was younger (bout 20+ yrs ago) but stopped after a bad experience. I've tried to get back into it lately but just can't seem to figure out how to do it anymore (if that makes any sense ???). It's always been a hard subject to find good information on before the internet broadened our horizons and it doesn't hurt either that it's become a more popular subject within the last 5 yrs or so which means there's more out there about the subject now. I've just discovered this section on TNet and have spent the last few days reading quite a few different posts. I like what I've read so i figured that I would post some question and see what the forum has to say.

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
Hey, um i can only recommend a book for AP which are both by Robert Bruce "Astral Dynamics" and "M.A.P. Mastering Astral Projection in 90 days or less" Best books out there for that. AP is hard to learn for much but well worth the time. For self hypnosis thats pretty much to do while meditating i wouldn't worry to much about that until you get meditation down since you need both.

I have led guided meditations before, taught meditation, and spoon bending and things like that before so I can help if you want. but if you did it before i am sure you will do fine.

Eh spirit guides, well not sure what ya want to know there, Everyone gots one call yours and they will come (usually). Good luck on your journey.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Books by Bob (Robert) Monroe are good; knew Bob from years, ago. His daughter, Nancy, is married to Joe McMoneagle (STARGATE - US ARMY INTELLIGENCE, CIA, RV
Trainer). Just "google" REMOTE VIEWING... ASTRAL PROJECTION. :hello2: :coffee2:
:icon_thumleft: :wink: :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread