April starts off with a nice teller tray surprise

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
I only hit two banks today as I have a TON of coins to dump.... Anyways, wasn't expecting anything, but scored three halves from a Chase -- two clad and a 1967! Helps me out as I have over a grand of clad to dump still. BTW, this extends my current Silver Streak to six days scoring at least one silver coin in a row. Banks closed tomorrow, so I think that's it til Monday. Get a box of halves next week. Hoping that pays out.

HH

Numismaniac

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Numismaniac

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ha! I just realized today is 31 March. Oh well, now I have to add one 40% to my March numbers and not start April til next week. Dang, I'm getting old and loosing it. Still found SILVER though :)

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i still have yet to find anything in a teller tray. I check every time i'm at the bank. I was at my bank this morning and she did have a lot of halves in her tray but no silver. Picked up 2 cases of halves, nothing showing but that does not mean there is no silver hope i can keep my streak going!

OP
OP
Numismaniac

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
Best wishes on your boxes! Some of my best have not had any showing while I've had a box with a 1964 Kennedy on the end, and it was the only silver in the box. Who can tell.....

HH

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice! I spied a 1957 dime in the teller tray today while picking up a box!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha! I just realized today is 31 March. Oh well, now I have to add one 40% to my March numbers and not start April til next week. Dang, I'm getting old and loosing it. Still found SILVER though :)

It also felt like April yesterday for me. Congrats on the '67.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread