April starts off with a nice teller tray surprise

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
I only hit two banks today as I have a TON of coins to dump.... Anyways, wasn't expecting anything, but scored three halves from a Chase -- two clad and a 1967! Helps me out as I have over a grand of clad to dump still. BTW, this extends my current Silver Streak to six days scoring at least one silver coin in a row. Banks closed tomorrow, so I think that's it til Monday. Get a box of halves next week. Hoping that pays out.

HH

Numismaniac

Upvote 0
Ha! I just realized today is 31 March. Oh well, now I have to add one 40% to my March numbers and not start April til next week. Dang, I'm getting old and loosing it. Still found SILVER though :)

i still have yet to find anything in a teller tray. I check every time i'm at the bank. I was at my bank this morning and she did have a lot of halves in her tray but no silver. Picked up 2 cases of halves, nothing showing but that does not mean there is no silver hope i can keep my streak going!

Best wishes on your boxes! Some of my best have not had any showing while I've had a box with a 1964 Kennedy on the end, and it was the only silver in the box. Who can tell.....

HH

nice! I spied a 1957 dime in the teller tray today while picking up a box!

Ha! I just realized today is 31 March. Oh well, now I have to add one 40% to my March numbers and not start April til next week. Dang, I'm getting old and loosing it. Still found SILVER though :)

It also felt like April yesterday for me. Congrats on the '67.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back