What's new

April, Vacation and Dirtfishing

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Got out a couple times this week and today with Griff. Real moist soil and the iron is out in full force, I dug a bunch of nails - and was happy I scored a couple keepers.
 

Attachments

  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    14 KB · Views: 101
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    4.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 040.webp
    040.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
Sweet bunch of finds D! Congrats on the V nickel and silver! I thought you had two marbles. Good luck getting out the rest of your vacation bro! Always a good time hooking up with ya yesterday!
 
Fantastic bunch of finds there FFD :thumbsup: Sounds like the both of you had a fantastic hunt there!!
 
Hey well done! WTG!
 
Yeah buddy! Congrats on the Silva keepers D! Love the button and old lock too WTG man
 
Sweet bunch of finds D! Congrats on the V nickel and silver! I thought you had two marbles. Good luck getting out the rest of your vacation bro! Always a good time hooking up with ya yesterday!
I lost my marbles...:happysmiley: haven't taken time to research the button, will try to do this weekend.
 
Great diggins!
 
Great hunt , really like the button , let us know what you find out !
 
Nice digs, ffd. :thumbsup: Man, I guess I should have dug a nickel too this week! :laughing7: Neat button and love the lock.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom