What's new

apush

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All :icon_sunny:

Had a minutes to get on line so I thought I would just drop in. Wanted to share my totals for July as I know August will go down in the dumps, so to speak. My last Friday off is this week, so Mr. Apush and I will hit 8 boxes. He is even taking off on Friday.

July 2010 Totals:
War Nickels: 7
Walkers: 0
Franklins: 4
Kennedy 90%: 15
Kennedy 40%: 178

Did fairly well with the 40% cause I did "Rileyboy" trips. Can't do it now, but it was fun while it lasted. We will still pick up a few boxes a week, but the volume will be very low.

Happy, Happy Hunting!

apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
I iz vary hap e 2 hav red yer postz this past fue munts. Thank u 4 yore serviss to edumicating r utes. Yall rock. Jim
 
I iz vary hap e 2 hav red yer postz this past fue munts. Thank u 4 yore serviss to edumicating r utes. Yall rock. Jim

U nefer fale 2 amoose.
 
i duz agry...i didd injoi ure posds tooe, al ofe ure fynds wyll be veri mised bi eack an evry 1 of us.
keap it up an hapi huntins. :tongue3:
(i agree...i did enjoy your posts to, all of your finds will be very missed by each and every one of us.
keep it up and hh!)
good luck at school!
 
Hi apush,
Glad to see you drop by. Hope all is well with you and Mr. apush. We miss you
Happy Hunting
rileyboy and "Riley"
 
Very nice totals! Yeah you rocked the 40's!
 
You did really well :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Looking forward to hearing what you get Friday. I'm getting eight boxes myself Friday.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom