What's new

aqua pulse

prosub

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2013
Messages
38
Reaction score
39
Golden Thread
0
Location
up state ny
Detector(s) used
X-Call2,AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a Aqua Pulse with a 8" coil I have 2 ex call's and a Fisher . Is there any learning curves to be aware of I only use for diving .
 
Very simple unit to use....your initial REJECT setting (first click from off) is the most sensitive and should be your starting point. Adjust the SET AUDIO to about one click per second but don't worry if you can't get this exact. If you are in deeper water then the first REJECT setting might not be enough (the SET AUDIO might not come into range) and you will need to go to the second position. Remember, the REJECT is your pulse delay so advancing it will de-sensitize to smaller targets such as gold rings. Try to keep the REJECT in the first position as this should accommodate salt water depths for shallow scuba.
Good luck,
Tony
 
Thanks Tony I used it this weekend in about 20' of water with good viz. It had great depth I don't like the belt set up . Is the arm saver shaft a short dive set up or just for dry land ? I think my go to machine will the x-calls ( still be like to be able to discriminate ) but this will be great for locating large targets .
 
I use the Arm saver shaft (control unit is mounted under the elbow cup) and it is very well balanced.
I don't like anything attached to my body when diving so shaft mounted is definitely for me.
On land and shallow wading then no problems but at its shortest shaft length then you will have to see if the control box is detected.
Tony
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom