What's new

ara gold buyers

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are there any happy people that have sent there gold to ara? thanks for any replies.
 
Upvote 0
Very happy, about the best I have used over the years.
 
I used to swear by Midwest Refineries but now only use ARA. Midwest is close to me at only about 3 miles, but you have to mail your gold to them now. ARA pays 98% of spot and will send you back any none gold items and stones unlike Midwest.
 
thanks ! i usually send mine to midwest also. but going to try ara this time. and i do like it if they send items back.
 
I send all my metals to ARA. I especially like that they seperate diamonds from cz's and return both to you. The cz's come back frosted and the diamonds in a jewelers pouch with total carat weight. Turn around is usually a week or so.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
Pull the trigger, and never lose sight of one thing, you found it. :thumbsup:

ARA
 
only deal with ARA :icon_thumleft: awsome folks
 
ARA is excellent !
 

Attachments

  • smelting.gif
    smelting.gif
    61.9 KB · Views: 471
  • smelting.gif
    smelting.gif
    61.9 KB · Views: 478
Listen to Sandman. I now regret sending my first lot to Midwest. Thought Midwest might be better than the cash for gold or or other local gold con job no one tops ARA. Fair & honest family outfit. Go ARA all the way !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom