ARE Psychics predicting a US Govt "Take-over"...?

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
PREZ Ron Reagan had HIS personal "Psychic"... JOAN! ANY predictions around of "DOOM & GLOOM? ???

Na-Ga-Happen. Too late. They lost. We won and the countdown has started. First the "announcement" for every country in the world. New govts. Prosperity for all. New age begining. :)
BB

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Payback is as hard as it needs to be. $5,000 suit eating gov't cheese sandwich with powdered milk.. welcome to their new world.
BB

Posted on 2013/03/31 by kauilapele

Greetings and Salutations;

So, I see some of you had your heads blown about some mis/disā€¦put out by a couple of the talking heads, one is certain to be a talking head for the cheney group. Therefore, weā€™re still looking for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. I bet when he passes and getā€™s his karmic payment for deeds done, heā€™ll be arguing for his rights to tell those lies. What happened to ā€˜debt doesnā€™t matter?ā€™ Common sense says it matters to they you owe. Mr wanta has backup to getting that 27T spread out. The other signatory is setting on ice right now, ready to initiate the reagan/mitterrand protocols. Because theyā€™ve tried to kill the man on a few occasions, he thought it best to remain where he is until the all clear is sounded. As the phoenix rises, the eggs will start cracking open and youā€™ll notice, the world will noticeā€¦one thing that will be noticed is folks exchanging their dinars and dongs. RVs Have to happen, new banking system based on precious metals, the rvs happen accordingly.

Something this huge canā€™t be laid on the head of the president or a prime minister. All have signed off as the docs have been presented. They all need the moneyā€¦duh! Old banking is over, the robber barons of banking are looking at their waterloo. Go with the flow or be jobless and black balled from ever being in banking again. BTW, the one person not screaming about anything out here is Lee Wanta, think the man knows something? If you can, catch ā€˜wanta be freeā€™, published interviews with him. Butts are puckering in Wisconsin.

This is the end of the long march to true freedom and every fate ego will be dumping crap on the net so you lose your mind or confuse you. Iā€™m really Not the roses and feel good messenger I have been portrayed, I have know the truth for years now, I was put in this position because ā€˜my hand was too heavyā€™ as I was told, liars and thieves are simply that and Iā€™m not in the game of redemption. Take that up with your maker. Iā€™m about removal and freedom, real freedom not that ā€˜patrioticā€™ garbage.

The meaningless prattle coming out of DC. Everybody gets their own vine and fig tree, remember, unless the dragons, etc, did what they did with the less than nice guys. Youā€™d have got your money and the bad guys would have just stole it back. Some things you Have to use explosives on! Nothing like somebody in a $5000 suit sitting in prison, eating gov cheese and drinking powdered milk. Thatā€™s justice. Howā€™s that working out for ya fellas?

Consultations until the door bell rings.

Have fun. Be a baby phoenix and rise, baby, rise

Love and Kisses;
Poofness

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Payback is as hard as it needs to be. $5,000 suit eating gov't cheese sandwich with powdered milk.. welcome to their new world.
BB

Don't need no suit, can't eat cheese (doctor's orders); powdered milk...? YECK! What about GUNS, then...?

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
How did this get from physic's to guns? Wouldn't they know when you was gonna pull the trigger and be able to dodge?

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
I don't put much stock in psychic's . Not to say some people don't get "visions" or have "de ja voo" Psychic's always know the missing persons body is "near water". Unless you're out in the freakin desert you're bound to be "near water" wherever you are.
As for Government Psychics or "Remote Viewers", if they were any good wouldn't they have "found" or "seen" those missing WMD's? Far as I know they're still missin.
Get one of those "Magic 8 Balls". Ya know, the thing ya ask a question to then flip over to see the answer. I'd bet they'd have a better percentage of correct answers.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I don't put much stock in psychic's . Not to say some people don't get "visions" or have "de ja voo" Psychic's always know the missing persons body is "near water". Unless you're out in the freakin desert you're bound to be "near water" wherever you are.
As for Government Psychics or "Remote Viewers", if they were any good wouldn't they have "found" or "seen" those missing WMD's? Far as I know they're still missin.
Get one of those "Magic 8 Balls". Ya know, the thing ya ask a question to then flip over to see the answer. I'd bet they'd have a better percentage of correct answers.

NEVER had one of those "Magic 8"... are they FUN...?

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our government at the highest levels are in contact with what they believe are aliens. They are not extraterrestrial, they are interdimentional. They are demons. They foolishly cavort with these beings to get advanced technologies, but what do we owe them in return. The price will be very high I can assure you.
This is not science, it's demonology.

Did you know that on the site which is now Area 51 in neveda, a satanist known as allister crowley held a huge satanic ritual many years ago. Some very rich and influential people attended this ode to satan. A gateway/portal was opened, and what came out were demonic entities.

On this very site today at Area 51 that portal/gateway remains open.

The eye of horus marks the very spot where the original ritual took place in the desert many years ago. As you know the ancient egyptions used these same symbols, and for the same reasons.

This is not fantasy or rumors, it's fact.

Attachments

• Area 51 Illuminati Eye.jpg
    Area 51 Illuminati Eye.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 3,348

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike - I think the eye of horus was a protector against evil??? Let me know if I am misunderstanding you here?

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, the egyptions, and todays Illuminati call it that too. They have a misunderstanding of who the evil one really is. Deception. Who is decieving who ?

I will trust the Genesis version of the story of what these demons are.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes, the egyptions, and todays Illuminati call it that too. They have a misunderstanding of who the evil one really is. Deception. Who is decieving who ?

I will trust the Genesis version of the story of what these demons are.

RELIGON!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

As is this entire thread. If you put it all into context, the theories espoused
here are no different than any religion. It requires faith to believe the info BB
is sharing, and involves supernatural beings.

The same concepts are involved, as BB's source is receiving prophetic messages
from a supernatural being, and then passing them along (through modern day
messengers using technology) to the people of the world.

Most all the known religions began with someone receiving "Divine Inspiration"
from one they interpret to be a god, or supernatural being. The "prophet" then
wrote it down, and passed/preached it among as many people as they could reach.
How do people think the Bible, Koran, Book of Mormon, etc. came to be?

I have no complaint about the thread at all, but let's at least be honest
with ourselves about the fundamental principles in these revelations BB
is sharing. Many people follow the group BB draws his information from, and
they follow it diligently, awaiting the next revelations from on-high.

That fits the definition of "religion" to a T, however many people just don't
see it in that light. Interesting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
As is this entire thread. If you put it all into context, the theories espoused
here are no different than any religion. It requires faith to believe the info BB
is sharing, and involves supernatural beings.

The same concepts are involved, as BB's source is receiving prophetic messages
from a supernatural being, and then passing them along (through modern day
messengers using technology) to the people of the world.

Most all the known religions began with someone receiving "Divine Inspiration"
from one they interpret to be a god, or supernatural being. The "prophet" then
wrote it down, and passed/preached it among as many people as they could reach.
How do people think the Bible, Koran, Book of Mormon, etc. came to be?

I have no complaint about the thread at all, but let's at least be honest
with ourselves about the fundamental principles in these revelations BB
is sharing. Many people follow the group BB draws his information from, and
they follow it diligently, awaiting the next revelations from on-high.

That fits the definition of "religion" to a T, however many people just don't
see it in that light. Interesting.

WWBBD...?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The web-bot seems to tap in to the collective consciousness, on the www level, pretty good.
Seeing as how man, given a self designing brain that will default to impulses, is addicted to drama, melodrama, and it's own chemical processes, it seems through superstitions, man may be creating a self fulfilling prophecy.
Or, it's a devil making everybody do it, huh? :laughing7:

I'll hafta take a rain check on the interdimentional thing. I can barely do 3d, much less the 10 or 11.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread