What's new

Are there gaming tokens???

doublet2a

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lindsay, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
Little smaller than a quarter, back side is blank :icon_scratch:
Made of brass ???

Tim
 

Attachments

  • DSC04556.webp
    DSC04556.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 681
your friend was in WWI?

Sorry.. mis peck on the key board
I meant::

WW II

I can't get away with nothing around here :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Tim
 
Upvote 0
This one has me curious and should be IDable. You can send it in to Zeno if you wish. You need a 600 dpi or better scan of front and back with white background. http://zeno.ru/htm/rules-en.htm

You also need weight in grams and diameter size in mm.
 
Upvote 0
I'll see my friend Monday or Tuesday, And if he can't tell me I will submit it to Zeno
On second thought, I'll submit it anyway, His memory is getting unstable :icon_scratch:
Thanks for the link and Info

Tim
 
Upvote 0
Hmmmmmmmmmm???
Tried to register on Zeno, and it says New registrations not allowed??
What up with that Big Cy????


Tim
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Talked to my friend today that gave me these, and he couldn't remember. :icon_scratch: ??? :icon_scratch:
That's nothing new though :tard: :tard:
Then I said,, didn't you say they were bath tokens??
And he said yeah, that sounds right.
So for what ever that's worth, and with his memory that may be nothing
So,, It's back to

washy washy 15 cents

Tim
 
Upvote 0
Couldnt get anywhere with Zeno?
 
Upvote 0
oledavidboy said:
that kanji is not ‘‘person‘‘!!!!! 人 (hito)
It is ‘‘enter‘‘ or ‘‘into‘‘ 入  (hairu)

throw IN! Even more interesting and understandable i think!
Isnt kanji read from top to bottom; right to left?

into

throw object or something



so it may say: into object throw.


I guess its about the same either way. It appears to be instructions to throw this token into something.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom