Are these Garda?

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Pickup bank was out this week because they missed the delivery Monday due to the Holiday, so I picked up at a different bank. Picked up $50 in these rolls, and $40 in CWR or BWR. Already seeing two enders (1939 and 1953).

The rolls read: N.F. String and Son Inc. Harrisburg, PA.

Probably an easy question but i've always dealt with Brinks and CWR/BWR. These are Machine Wrapped btw.

Thanks

Garda.jpg

HH
MrSchulz

Upvote 0

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could be Loomis as well. Loomis, at least in my area, uses Strings wrappers.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm thats odd yo. looks exactly like garda rolls in my area.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Eminem said:
Hmm thats odd yo. looks exactly like garda rolls in my area.

They differ by area. I live in Alabama, Arkie is from Arkansas (I would think so, but correct me if I am wrong), and you are (presumably) in Michigan.

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I have never really been sure what each carriers rolls look like besides Halves. My banks that uses Brinks has dimes that look like that, and another bank that has loomis has the same exact rolls and boxes as the brinks bank.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As many of you may have figured out, the wrappers are made by a company that is independent of the courier. This means that the only sure fire way to tell which courier is servicing your bank is to camp out and wait for the truck to arrive.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya...string and sons just makes the wraps, different companies use different wraps in different areas.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
namster said:
As many of you may have figured out, the wrappers are made by a company that is independent of the courier. This means that the only sure fire way to tell which courier is servicing your bank is to camp out and wait for the truck to arrive.

Ding ding ding! Winner! Tell him what he's won, Johnny!

You've won a years supply of Turtle Wax!
Oooooh ah eeee.
Congrats Namster and thanks for playing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread