What's new

Are These Garrett Headphones Waterproof?

Vldetecting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2017
Messages
416
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro-Pointer, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these headphones in my house that I've never used. I was planning to go river hunting but I reconned I don't have any waterproof headphones for my AT Max so I remembered having these stored somewhere. But I can't find any reliable information about them online concerning my question. I don't want to put them to the test so I'm addressing you all instead.

Here are some photos of it:
IMG_0398[1].webpIMG_0400[1].webp

If you recognize these and know if they are waterproof or not please let me know!
 
They are not. Yours look to be late '70's early '80's Deluxe Master Sound headphones.
 
Last edited:
Deff not waterproof.
 
Grey ghost is what you need
 
They are not. Yours look to be late '70's early '80's Deluxe Master Sound headphones.

This is incorrect. They are obviously for the AT series machines. I don't know when the AT Pro came out but I believe about 2007 or so.

Definitely not waterproof but the cord is so you can go in up to your waist using these. I have.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom