Are vaccines SAFE,a simple YES,or,NO billy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
The misses and I decided against taking cv vaccine. Some family members, come out and say “they got the shot”, “did we get ours”?
We say no. .... after we get there informed by them about how they got their shot, and we should think about it and on and on.
Then they ask, aren’t you going up get one?
We say no.
All of a sudden, we are nuts or something. They don’t get how we could be do ignorant.
Finally after much pressure, we explain that we are not comfortable with taking the shot. In fact.... don’t want it ever.

But they are the liberal minds?
My nephew’s sister had severe reaction to the shot. She was a nurse, and It looks like she might be disabled permanently.
She was huge vax pumper ..... not anymore. It is sad that the whole covid thing has been used to divide us, the people.
Dividing families. The relentless barrage of why we need to listen to falsified statistics, and just do like little boys and girls are supposed to do. :dontknow:

I hope everybody has a good day :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The misses and I decided against taking cv vaccine. Some family members, come out and say “they got the shot”, “did we get ours”?
We say no. .... after we get there informed by them about how they got their shot, and we should think about it and on and on.
Then they ask, aren’t you going up get one?
We say no.
All of a sudden, we are nuts or something. They don’t get how we could be do ignorant.
Finally after much pressure, we explain that we are not comfortable with taking the shot. In fact.... don’t want it ever.

But they are the liberal minds?
My nephew’s sister had severe reaction to the shot. She was a nurse, and It looks like she might be disabled permanently.
She was huge vax pumper ..... not anymore. It is sad that the whole covid thing has been used to divide us, the people.
Dividing families. The relentless barrage of why we need to listen to falsified statistics, and just do like little boys and girls are supposed to do. :dontknow:

I hope everybody has a good day :icon_thumleft:

People are creatures of belief,they have to believe something..even if it is a LIE,they have to believe it,they can not help themselves.

You and your Family have a Safe Blest Day.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My family all had the double shots of the vaccine and no issues except for me on my second shot. I came down with the doctor named "a complete erection" which started of as being a minor issue but as time went on it turned out to be very positive.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
My family all had the double shots of the vaccine and no issues except for me on my second shot. I came down with the doctor named "a complete erection" which started of as being a minor issue but as time went on it turned out to be very positive.

I’ve heard there can be various side effects from the shot, but hadn’t heard that one :)
I hope you have someone to look after that for you. :notworthy:

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve heard there can be various side effects from the shot, but hadn’t heard that one :)
I hope you have someone to look after that for you. :notworthy:

Yea, my wife got right on top of that situation and though it took a bit of effort we managed to tame the side effects somewhat.:icon_thumleft: I was glad that I did not have to make another trip to the med center and have to have a nurse handle it and have the possibility of becoming infected with something else.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Q. What are Vaccines Made From ?

A.
Vaccines are made up of whole bacteria or virus, or parts of them.

Q.Is a virus or bacteria harmful to humans?

A. Viruses are more dangerous than bacteria as they do cause diseases

:coffee2:

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Is there a definitive answer on what Covid is ?
I keep hearing it called a virus and a disease, so which is it because those two things are completely different.

I'm not trying to be political ir start an argument, I just want to know which it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread