What's new

Are you CRH activities being Watched?

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Hey guys. I have read many posts lately about people being watched. What is this all about. Rich I also read your comment about turning off the TV. I think you are right that we need to kill the TV much more than we do and get out and meet the neighbors much like when we were all kids. I tell you what is scary to me is driving through a neighborhood at noon on a Saturday and there are no kids outside playing in yards. When I was growing up that was the only place to be on a Saturday. Crazy.

Now on to the title of my post. Are we being watched? I wonder. Did not someone get questioned by FBI not too long ago. Was that you Cherryman? Anyway. Fox news put out about a year ago that the though you may not know it but the government can listen to what goes on in your house when ever they want as long as your Cell phone is on. Your cell phone is a transmitter/reciever that can be tapped into. The ability is there and that is why at my job we are not allowed to have cell phones at work. As many of you know I am military. Aside from that the whole Obediah incident made me read up a little bit on terrorist watch lists. What comes next may scare a few of you...I know it did me.

Did you vote for an Independant at last election. Do you own fire arms. Have you purchased ammo fearing that their may be extreme gun control? Are you a christian? Do you believe in Pro-life. You might be being watched. You may be considered a right wing extremist. Have you ever visited a conspiracy theory website? There are people watching where you visit on your home or work computer. A guy I worked with was denied a security clearance after many years of having one after being questioned about conspiracy websites he had been visiting in his home. I said in his home. The only way the interviewer could have known the sites he visited was if he had access. Those of you who doubt it I ask you have you ever had a tech problem on your computer and called you service provider to get it fixed? Did you realize that they can see what is on your screen and control your mouse once you give them permission to access your account. Identity theifs can also access your computer and see your info. So if you think you are searching in secracy think again! I hate to get anyone upset but I am trying to find out more. Maybe I should not be digging at all. If what I have written strikes a chord within. Check out this document from the Department of Homeland Security. Let me know if you are as shocked as I was.

http://www.wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf

Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
No that was not me so far I have been clear. My dump bank is awsome and don't mind a bit. Even break company policy for me. All it took was a roll of log cabins for each employee.

Since I am most of the above I bet I am being watched but I try to keep a low profile.

I may be on the list but I'm no where near the top or on their radar. And I plan to keep it that way.
 
I'm heading to the kitchen right now to make MY tinfoil hat!
 
FFD. Amadillo shells work much better and keep the aliens from reading your thoughts.
 
I see you all think I am nuts. Well Maybe this is just bunk. I will return to the mother ship now.

Golden Silver
 
GS please don't take my movie joke refrence as a personal swipe. I agree with you. Things are getting out of hand in our country quickly. Other great nations have fallen for the same reasons. I just hope something/someone happens soon to return us to our sences soon.

I sometimes wonder if a deep, hard, long recession is just what this country needs. It might take some of those hands out wanting the world given to them and put those hands to work for once.
 
GS,

I've read this trash a while ago. The authors should arrest themselves.

HH

Rich
 
Just wondering how many of you guys supported Ron Paul in our previous election. Less than 10% of people in our country did and I was one of them, but I sort of think that many of you did also.
 
Talk about buying guns! I went to a gun store several months ago, actually to sell some guns. The place was packed with guys my age and older buying AR15's, M1A's and carrying out cases of ammo. I asked the owner if he had a sale going on,and he said no, it's been like this for weeks.
The gut feeling I was getting is that people are stocking up big time. Very weird, because these folks looked like the type that would be checking out nicely engraved double barreled shotguns, but seemed very familier with the stuff they were buying.
Never seen anything like it.
 
No, GS, I don't think your nuts...that's the scary part. One of my sons is a computer security guy for the gov...That's more scary!
 
I sometimes wonder if something similar went on in pre-revolutionary war days. Thanks for all your replies. As for the Ron Paul question I did not vote for him but I have friends that did.

golden silver
 
Come on guys, The government does not give a dam about our activities.

Why would the government care I find a Kenn 64%?

I do not care if the CIA, FBI, KBG, SS, NBA, NFL, MBA places microphones in my house or follow me o work.

We have freedom and we elect our government. If somebody we do not like is elected then in a few years with elections it is changed.

The government has to do whatever is necessary to prevent an other 9-11. The real terrorists in my opinion do not have any rights.

God Bless America





DW
 
I have a cousin who works for the Treasury Dept. He told me, when he was very drunk, that the Treasury Dept secretly recalled all half dollars to the mint about a year ago. He said the silver halves were fitted with tiny transmitters and put back into circulation.
That is how they are getting your info.
 
Darth Walker said:
Come on guys, The government does not give a dam about our activities.

Why would the government care I find a Kenn 64%?

I do not care if the CIA, FBI, KBG, SS, NBA, NFL, MBA places microphones in my house or follow me o work.

We have freedom and we elect our government. If somebody we do not like is elected then in a few years with elections it is changed.

The government has to do whatever is necessary to prevent an other 9-11. The real terrorists in my opinion do not have any rights.

God Bless America





DW
Do not mean to be offensive but that is a very, VERY naive statement,and my statement some would consider to be an understatement itself.
Search out "Berit Kjos" on Net or "The New American".
 
DW, I will agree with Ob, that is a VERY scary statement you have made. What planet are you from?
 
Gold and Silver - i think your posts are true to varying degrees. but i don't see how it has anything to do with coin roll hunting.
 
Yes you and all others are being watched in some form. If you have any kind of transaction over 2000 dollars in the USA in any bank in the USA you just were looked at . I tried to buy some 50000 dollars in half dollars and guess what. The bank of mine for 12 years said well the FBI will be coming to see You they will have some questions.I did not purchase the coins and have not seen the FBI. However I will soon , once I get my ducks in a row!
 
Darth Walker said:
I do not care if the CIA, FBI, KBG, SS, NBA, NFL, MBA places microphones in my house or follow me o work.

We have freedom and we elect our government. If somebody we do not like is elected then in a few years with elections it is changed.

The government has to do whatever is necessary to prevent an other 9-11. The real terrorists in my opinion do not have any rights.

I'll not show the same apathy towards bugging or following me. Unless I fit a specific description for a specific crime, leave me the hell alone. I've done nothing wrong nor should I be treated as if I have if my only wrong doing is a vote, a bumpersticker or some such.

I'll not give up freedom for security! >:(
 
Troy Ounce said:
Yes you and all others are being watched in some form. If you have any kind of transaction over 2000 dollars in the USA in any bank in the USA you just were looked at . I tried to buy some 50000 dollars in half dollars and guess what. The bank of mine for 12 years said well the FBI will be coming to see You they will have some questions.I did not purchase the coins and have not seen the FBI. However I will soon , once I get my ducks in a row!

This is not true. The Patriot Act requires reporting of transactions in excess of $10,000. Some banks have a separate policy of a lower threshold. The BoA requires reporting once $9,000 is breached. I purposely keep all my transactions under $8,500. The $2,000 is ridiculous that your quoted. That is easily a biweekly paycheck for a large percentage of the population. It was for me 3 years ago.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom