Are you getting old?????Take this simple hand/eye skills test

Jeez, I knew I couldn't make it very far............pooping.......pooping.......

Hey ringmaster, you need to be taken out and beat!!!!! LOL It does wonders for the heartrate! chefman

I am laughing so hard tonight....thanks to all of you. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Go to the forum, and click on the one that kid pees his pants,a teenager wet's himself good

Thanks alot! Now you pi$$ed the ole lady off and my birds are lying on the bottom of their cages with their feet sticking straight up! I think their dead! :)

now you gotta come over here and clean this up !! you dirty rat Imma Imma gonna get ya.

You people are making my ribs hurt so bad!!!!!! LMAO ;D ;D ;D

S%$#@T!!!! I just dyed the very few gray out of my hair about a week ago...NOW IT'S COMPLETELY WHITE!!!!!!! LOL Shoulda known something was up with you guys...dang...can hardly type, my arms are shaking...! Melnatcat

Ok..well..I was doing pretty good today..dealing with getting older..now I have to try to reach my doctor cause my heart just blew out of my chest.

;D :o

DD

diggitdoggie said:
Ok..well..I was doing pretty good today..dealing with getting older..now I have to try to reach my doctor cause my heart just blew out of my chest.

;D :o

DD

ROTFL I am sorry Diggi but I just love the responses people are posting ;D Yours is the BEST !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back