Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This will probably be easy for most of you, but I consider myself a smart guy, and it took me 6 tries to get the answer lol. This came from an email with an Excel spreadsheet attached to it. The answer to the puzzle is the password to open the spreadsheet. Since I can't attach the spreadsheet, I will post the answer when I see that someone has got it right.

And I just noticed this part of the forum, so stay tuned for some more difficult puzzles ;)

A little brain teaser

5th Grade Math Problem

Good luck with this and have fun! This is a 5th grade math problem. If you can't stand word math problems, just delete now. This is not a trick question. This is a real math problem so don't say that a bus has no legs.

There are 7 girls in a bus

Each girl has 7 backpacks

In each backpack, there are 7 big cats

For every big cat there are 7 little cats

Question: How many legs are there in the bus?

Okay.. I am really bad at math and always have been.. but i took a shot.. 10770 is my answer
by the way this is LevisMom not dad..lol

Urban Prospector said:
10990 legs in a parked bus, if the bus has a unmentioned driver add 2 more.

I knew it wouldn't take long haha. Good job UrbanP!

10990 is the answer.

Day late dollar short but if you stand in that thar line the lady will give you some free cheeze.

do the girls & Cats have "All" Their Leggs ?

And Is one of the Girls a Bus Driver or
Is there also a Bus Driver
Or Didn't he get on yet ?

kenb said:
How do you stuff that many cats in a backpack anyway?

kenb

& What does the Bus Smell Like ?

Do we sound Smarter then 5th. Graders Yet ? :D

That's why they need a bus not a minivan. There are "only" 56 cats per backpack there are 49 backpacks.

kenb said:
How do you stuff that many cats in a backpack anyway?

kenb

Don't know, but it has got to be easier than Baptising them. That's my cat in the avatar after I tried.

I had a cat named gus (he moved to my neighbors house!) He was as wild as could be, He got hit by a car and broke his left back leg. I called the vet and told him the cat was limping but I couldnt get him in the car to bring him in. The vet told me to catch him in a pillow case and bring him straight to the office. It took 2 hours and I was in worse shape then him after the battle.

kenb

Urban Prospector said:
I had a cat once.......................she was delicious.

Send me the recipe please! The last recipe I got from a friend said to bathe the cat first. Darn fur kept sticking to my tongue.

However if you stuff one German shepard in each bag how many legs will you have then LOL
also a bus has 40 seats with 4 legs each seat add 160 more legs.

14 legs in the bus

imafishingnutt said:

However if you stuff one German shepard in each bag how many legs will you have then LOL
also a bus has 40 seats with 4 legs each seat add 160 more legs.

lol bus seats only have 2 legs the other end is bolted to the wall

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back