What's new

Are you..............?

Luck Be a Lady

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
327
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 & ACE 250
Are you a little bit country or a whole lotta rock 'n' roll?


What kind of music do you listen to the most?

For me, it's pop and some alternative.

Kathy
 
Pop and Praise music for the most part but I enjoy most music as long as it is not hateful lyrics.
 
To me there's nothing like a good pump organ.
 

Attachments

  • LilyMunster-Organ.webp
    LilyMunster-Organ.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 390
Rock, pop, classical, country, hard rock a wild mix really. :)
 
Hmmm... listen to most???? Since I was a teenager in the 80's, I have found myself listening mostly to an "oldies" station that is mostly 70's and 80's stuff. However, I also switch to a real oldies station that plays a lot of 50's 60's and early 70's stuff. Funny thing is, when I was a kid, you could get beat up for listening to ABBA or the BEEGEES, but I now have an appreciation for even this stuff ;D ;D!! I guess I'm losing my edge!! Good luck, Gpurs..
 
rock & roll. I like the 60s-70s stuff mostly.
 
Country and old fashioned gospel. Great music.
 
I love all kins of music and I think I have some of all kinds in my collection but, my favorite is Praise then 60's!
 
pretty much everything 'cept elephants in heat jazz & heavy metal.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom