What's new

Arrowhead or naturally formed?

Mkburnett

Greenie
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you think? 20180720_201402.webp
 
Upvote 0
Definitely Man Made! Congrats on a nice find.
 
Yup , definitely an arrowhead and a nice one , sweet find, what’s the story behind the find
 
Last edited:
20180720_175940.webp
Thank you! I also inadvertently found this one today.
 
So I was just walking out to my car which was parked in a gravel parking lot and there it was. The second one I found after looking around the lot some more.
 
They are the real deal. Look for more!
 
Whatever that little one was, it was a good one!
 
Cool! You never know when or where you'll find them.
 
That's a real one ! Congrats on a nice find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom