What's new

Arrowhead ??

Boringrat

Jr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
76
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve posted a few rocks and always wasn’t too confident to begin with since I find tons of pottery and zero arrowheads. I came across this in a field and wanted some opinions. Please and sorry if it’s nothing but I’m continuously learning every year so thanks for that! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544493859.589117.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544493890.629945.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544493902.393973.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544493913.475905.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544493922.760729.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1544493931.113649.webp
 
Upvote 0
I found the photos I was looking for...all found on my property. 425688_1787323940611_1764952288_944630_1295192449_n.webpP1270009.webp12-28-11 (2) (598x800).webp12-28-11 (3).webpIMG_0180.webpIMG_0181.webpIMG_0182.webpIMG_0183.webpIMG_0184.webp
 
Very nice that little jasper point is killer the first item may be a natural quartz crystal formation I found a few similar while hunting for points .... I was told mine was formed naturally but where I found it was in the middle of a campsite so I believe NAs found it and brought it to that area
 
Not all Indians were craftsman if I were one it wouldnt even look half that good lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom