What's new

Arrowheads! Thoughts?

Bmerck

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Messages
81
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Primary Interest:
Other
Found these in a box someone was trowing out had a bunch more some ehole some broken just wanted yalls thoughts about em 20200309_171913_HDR.webp20200309_171919_HDR.webp20200309_171953_HDR.webp20200309_172020_HDR.webp
 
Upvote 0
Awesome save? What more to say?
 
Definitely nice save..... how could anyone throw away artifacts 🤦🏻*♂️
 
very nice, save them all
 
Some people dont appreciate stuff like that like we do theres some nice ones in there
 
SE U.S. pieces. Get a frame, frame 'em up and keep 'em. They'll make a nice display. I think I see Yadkin, Madison, Guilford and a hafted scraper in that bunch.
 
Yeah i dont know why some one would trow them out. I figure someone bought them in a storage unit and thought they were just rocks . ill frame them and put it with my other finds
 
what a shame for them to be tossed, but sure timely you were able to rescue. good job
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom