What's new

Arrrrrgh...ya mangy curs, Ill keelhaul the lot of ye!

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
2,818
Reaction score
3,358
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arrrrrgh...ya mangy curs, I'll keelhaul the lot of ye!

If ye don't start to talkin' like a pirate this day!

SSSSSPPPPP.png
 
Re: Arrrrrgh...ya mangy curs, I'll keelhaul the lot of ye!

 
Re: Arrrrrgh...ya mangy curs, I'll keelhaul the lot of ye!

Arg!.........ARG!
 
Re: Arrrrrgh...ya mangy curs, I'll keelhaul the lot of ye!

I see the pressure of moving is getting to you. Just imagine yourself down in Florida with that tiny coil looking at square miles of sand and that feeling of being so overwhelmed will go away.....or maybe not...
 
Re: Arrrrrgh...ya mangy curs, I'll keelhaul the lot of ye!

Arrrrrrrrrrr!

Go Rams!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom