What's new

Artifact question

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really thought I saw this posted on here, but I can't find it now. It was for sale on a website, somebody bought it, and I was just wondering if the person who bought it got any more info with it.
 

Attachments

  • 7-1a.webp
    7-1a.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,046
Upvote 0
I seriously doubt if it actually sold, especially for that kind of money.

More than likely, imo, a scam artist building up a fake provenance, so that some one down the line can get swindled.
I. Have seen some sell on EBay for big bucks when there was no doubt they were fake junk..
 
i'm going to the beach today and start adding inventory to my retirement back-up plan!
 
Sometimes if you price something to much a buyer that doesn't really know the value or what it is will buy just cause the price is high. They think they are getting something rare. Price it to cheap and they think its fake.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom