What's new

Artifacts?

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
Found these today in a stream bed. What do you think? The black one is tappered like a ax? The other has a flat spot rubbed smooth? What is your opinion?
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0015.webp
    DSC_0015.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC_0016.webp
    DSC_0016.webp
    27 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC_0017.webp
    DSC_0017.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_0018.webp
    DSC_0018.webp
    8 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC_0019.webp
    DSC_0019.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_0020.webp
    DSC_0020.webp
    12 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_0021.webp
    DSC_0021.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_0022.webp
    DSC_0022.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC_0023.webp
    DSC_0023.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 85
Upvote 0
I think they're just rocks. Did you find anything else in the area?
 
"those have not been altered by man"
 
No I didnt find anything else in the area. I find artifacts in a field about 1/4 mile away.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom