What's new

Artifacts ?

GroundS.KeepeR

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
872
Reaction score
213
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Found these at the camp site . 3 pebbles , could these be game pieces ? Also I believe I have a fossil and I threw in a piece also found in same spot ,would this be a horse shoe. If so how old .. Thanks....... .
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    303.6 KB · Views: 97
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    279.4 KB · Views: 112
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    432 KB · Views: 103
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    405 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 0
Cant date horse shoes and the rest are regular rocks. Doesnt matter where they were found.
 
That could be a pony shoe which are much smaller than horse shoes and mule shoes. IMHO it does have much value so I would clean it up to see what it is. I have a pile of them that I have found when detecting out west and I am not sure why I kept them other than I considered I was cleaning the desert of metal.lol
 
Don't see any artifacts unfortunately just rocks one piece of limestone with shell impressions in it and that's not a horseshoe I think it's part of an old sewer pipe actually.
 
See how the angle is different if you finished the Ark it would not make a perfect circle like yours
 
Didn't think it looked right. Thanks for that Gator. And them be rocks. I know there are threads here posting game pieces- you might want to check them out. Or google- just to see actual examples of game stones. Yak
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom