B blueberra Sr. Member Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 257 Reaction score 845 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Detector(s) used Deus XP Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 12, 2021 #1 When I brought the coin machine slip to the teller after dumping two skunk boxes worth of halves, I asked her if she had any halves. Somewhat apologetically, she said she only had six which I gladly bought. Six for six. Attachments teller 12-feb-2021.webp 297.7 KB · Views: 140 Upvote 0
When I brought the coin machine slip to the teller after dumping two skunk boxes worth of halves, I asked her if she had any halves. Somewhat apologetically, she said she only had six which I gladly bought. Six for six.
C CJ9 Hero Member Joined Dec 15, 2018 Messages 619 Reaction score 1,902 Golden Thread 0 Location NYC area Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2021 #2 Nice. Made up for the skunk box with the short rolls you had posted the other day.
Dozer D Silver Member Joined Feb 12, 2012 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 3,083 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 14, 2021 #3 Unless she had one more coin as a CLAD, she would have never known the difference. Nice take for just six coins.
Unless she had one more coin as a CLAD, she would have never known the difference. Nice take for just six coins.