panelman
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 2, 2008
- Messages
- 97
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern WI.
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty HunterIV / Garrett GTI 2500
- #1
Thread Owner
Happy New Year to all,
As I sit here in northern WI. I look out the window and prepare for spring. My first move has been to get the needed shoulder surgery which was on the 30th and I am now in a sling for the next 6 weeks. My next thought was what are some of the lines or methods of getting permission to hunt on private properties. Aside from already knowing the people, are there some particularly good cold calling techniques any of you have used.
Looking forward to spring.
Panelman
As I sit here in northern WI. I look out the window and prepare for spring. My first move has been to get the needed shoulder surgery which was on the 30th and I am now in a sling for the next 6 weeks. My next thought was what are some of the lines or methods of getting permission to hunt on private properties. Aside from already knowing the people, are there some particularly good cold calling techniques any of you have used.
Looking forward to spring.
Panelman
Works good ,most i find the owners are out of town and the property could use some help....Goodluck,relic







