What's new

At any moment it could have happened!

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,953
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But it didn't. :tongue3: Dug enough to have a shot at a good one though. Knee buckle, 3 coppers, 36 buttons, 6 musket balls etc.. Had a plan, executed it, and these were the results.
 

Attachments

  • thumbnail_20160415_123016.webp
    thumbnail_20160415_123016.webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 187
  • fb1.webp
    fb1.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 181
  • k7.webp
    k7.webp
    31 KB · Views: 205
Upvote 26
Congratz! Those are some really cool old finds! I love that middle button!
 
I can't argue with that.
If there was a good one waiting for you it hid well!
Next time you'll get a winner!
 
ooohhhhh....my back hurts just looking at it all.
 
Trade you my last nights 3 loonie spill for anything one thing out of that pile?
Good finds! [emoji2]
 
Lots of good signals in that pile buddy. Love the knee buckles. The beast is out of hibernation. I'll be waiting for those killer posts bud
 
Nice knee buckle and ornate button. The rest is excellent as well. Congrats
 
Wow, I've never seen a broader collection of relics from one hunt! You da' man! (judging from your avatar)
 
It's a nice assortment of finds IP! The next spanish silver will come soon! :occasion14:
 
Thats a lot of digging and a lot of good finds. Awesome job
 
36 buttons and 3 coppers would be an excellent day for me. Great job!! I couldnt imagine digging all those buttons in one hunt. Glad to see you are able to hunt again. Hope to see more soon.
 
So freaking cool! :notworthy:
 
All good, and I really like that button.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom