What's new

At long last, I cannot even express the relief I feel.....

gold fish

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
I finally got to go dig holes, after four months. The last Time I hunted was the last day of November, I got to start back up on the last day of March. The yard was swampy, and I couldn't dig everywhere because of the snow, but I got to dig, and did OK, too. I ended up with a little clad, 5 wheats, and the coins in the picture. The Merc was my first coin of the year, man, the smile almost broke my face !! HH all, good luck..........oh, and bob, the race is on !!!!!!

Sorry, forgot the pic
 

Attachments

  • first hunt 2008.webp
    first hunt 2008.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 975
Upvote 0
Nice silver and I still haven't found a buffalo yet!
 
I've had DWS (Detecting Withdrawel Syndrome) before so I know how it feels :D

Glad you got the chance to get back out after all that crappy weather..it's mushy here as well..can't wait till it dries out a little..

Nice job on the coins,
Nat
 
hey gold fish,

i can feel your pain (but not to that extent) we were snow bound for a few weeks where it was impossible to get out and i was going nuts

looks like you had a great day too which makes the first hunt of the year that much better

congrats and welcome back !

vp
 
congrats on getting back out there, great finds!
 
glad to see you were able to get out and find some really nice stuff! The merc is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the great start you got! Hope to see more!
 
Congratz ... those coins are a great find and will definitely help beat the winter blahs~ Jimmy
 
HAPPY DANCE TIME>>>> :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:
98 to go
97 for me

Congrats...................
 
Good job buddy! Gotta love the silver!
 
Yeah, I know the feeling although we didn't have that long a drought. Just imagine when all the snow is gone. :icon_sunny:

Good first hunt too.

Bob
 
i cant find a Bison to save my life :icon_scratch:
 
Fish!!! 8) GREAT to see you posting! Fantastic finds! I knowww you're happy Spring is arriving there!

Nana :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom