Budman231
Full Member
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2013
- Messages
- 123
- Reaction score
- 79
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi Fellow AT-Pro fans..
I will be spending a week at the beach and was wondering if those that use an AT-Pro on beach sand and/or shallow salt water has any tips they would be willing to share ?
I have used the AT Pro in normal parks for the past 2 years and such but never on the beach.
Thanks in advance.
Bud
I will be spending a week at the beach and was wondering if those that use an AT-Pro on beach sand and/or shallow salt water has any tips they would be willing to share ?
I have used the AT Pro in normal parks for the past 2 years and such but never on the beach.
Thanks in advance.
Bud










