What's new

At Pro Indian head and 2 rings

MackDog

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
2,750
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Photo on 7-28-14 at 11.44 AM.webpPhoto on 7-28-14 at 11.46 AM.webpPhoto on 7-28-14 at 11.47 AM.webp

Only had a couple of hours at the park today. Found 1893 Indian head and two rings one is a steel band the other with stones is costume. Usually my partner Mary Q finds the rings.

Thanks for looking and Happy hunting with many deep signals
MackDog
 
Upvote 14
love the Indians, two rings ain't too shabby either
 
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Really cool finds. I love the indian heads, also.
 
Nice coin, I love the IH's. Only one I found was when I was a kid and there was a 1904 in our yard sitting on top of the dirt where we rode our bikes around a tree racing.
 
That costume ring is a very nice looking one. It would have sent my heart racing!
 
Nice digs . Thanks for the pics
 
Nice coin! I'm with Old Dude, that one ring would have got me excited, hoping it was real
 
Sweet finds !
 
Love finding Indians, the rings just help to complete the day. Congrats !
 
Need to soak the Indian in mineral oil
Ha, like you were thinking out loud, " I need to soak that darn Indian"

I love those finds, great hunt!
 
Awesome rings, indian is pretty darn awesome too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom