Silver Member
Jan 31, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A 3 hour hunt late this afternoon gave some good results. IMG_3318.JPGIMG_3320.JPGIMG_3321.JPGIMG_3322.JPG

Upvote 17
Great mix of oldies there- Congrats!!

-- Jeff --

Thanks to all of the Treasurenet family who took the time to check out the pics. Thx for your comments, too!
Here is a pic of the diecast bugle after cleanup. Note the vine and leaves scroll work.
IMG_3323.JPG

Good lord, this is the year of the Indians it seems! Since I've only found one ever, here's hoping I get in on this action. Great little tribe there... Beautiful finds. Continued success and happy hunting!

Nice hunt and nice looking Indians. What did you clean them with? Any Indians dug in my neck of the woods are usually toasted.

Thx Johncoho. This particular area I've been hunting is yielding Indians with a solid green patina that gives up soil with scraping with a toothpick only....amazing condition on them. If I put them through boiling peroxide they would come up brown, but for now I'm keeping them as is.

Wow those IHCs look good. That soil is kind down your way. Every now and then I get a good one but most of mine are shot. Congrats on the keepers

Good digs

Steve

Thanks, Steve. Heard just today that the archeologists have claimed the site and it's now off limits to permitted detectorists. Sounds unreasonable to me but it looks like how it's gonna be for awhile. Get back to you on the next target. HH:)

Look to be in great shape!! Maryland dirt much kinder than this Arkansas dirt(so much mineral in dirt on west side)....Congrats

Nice collection of coins and relics. :occasion14:

Awesome day McCDid. :headbang: Gotta love them Indians, yours came out beautiful. Is that little shinny thing silver?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back