What's new

Attacked and chased out of the woods. This happen to anyone else ever?????

A2coins

Ruby Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2015
Messages
33,867
Reaction score
42,646
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ann Arbor
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my new found spot where I found two silvers and a pile of old coins 1 Indian head 1903 a 1911 wheat two 1918s and a 1928 and a 1917 buffolo nickel a 1963 quarter and a silver canadian which I lost .Today I went back found 3 clads and a tiny sreling ring looks like it was for a baby. anyway went to the spot where I found the 63 quarter I felt a sting I thought it was a sqeeter even though I sprayed off on twice then I saw all these bees so I left skid marks outta there and was stung two three times when I stopped I had to brush 5 or 6 bees off my clothes when I did that then they flew at me it was freakin crazy. My detecter is still on the ground where I dropped it finally after a while I went back and grabbed it and I only feel one of the stings now but I got EVICTED. I was by an old pond so Im hoping thats where they nest I wont go back by the pond again but want to detect the woods.. This happen to anyone else!!!Thanks for looking at my post Tommy bees 018.webpbees 022.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 60
So DDF, are you admitting that you "know" what 220V shooting through you feels like?? :laughing9::tongue3:
 
Those jokers can build a nest anywhere, even in a rear view mirror of an old car not driven for awhile or underneath. Slam the trunk and run for your life.
 
Tommy,
Last year I was floating down a river salmon fishing and I see two bozos throwing sticks across the river. As I got closer I see this giant wasp nest hanging from a tree limb and they are trying to knock it off. As I got closer I yelled, "Guys I'm pretty much screwed if you hit that thing"! Luckily they stopped...

Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom