What's new

Attention all you "live streaming" spammers....

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,963
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will be waiting to report you all day, as I have nothing better to do....
Looking forward to reporting every post.
 
Oh yea, you all suck too.
 
angry_greg_head_explode_big.gif
 
hah!! I beat ya dave!! think I got the syrian in the first 6 minutes!!

And got 4 of em friday...one in under 2!! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AG
 
hah!! I beat ya dave!! think I got the syrian in the first 6 minutes!!

And got 4 of em friday...one in under 2!! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AG

the Syrian poster was from Helsinki finland.

at least his ip he used was
 
Last edited:
I nailed one yesterday literally while he was adding the "live" post!!! Less then a minute maybe?:headbang::headbang:
 
I was all jacked up to pick em off, one by one...
Then my Meds kicked in, passed out for a few hours...
Looks like
I missed a few
 
I was all jacked up to pick em off, one by one...
Then my Meds kicked in, passed out for a few hours...
Looks like
I missed a few

Don't worry they are like herpes...... They never go away...
(I do NOT speak from experience!!)
 
Thanks for the disclaimer....I was gonna say.....
 
Eh, I took the days off today. Watched The Hobbit with the wife. Neither of us had ever seen any of them before, so got the trilogy of them, along with Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Too bad our men & women overseas can't just take a day off like that! But kudos to the Mods and all the other Spam Hunters out here!! :notworthy:
 
I was afraid to click on the "live streaming". Thought it might be some kind of virus.
 
Do ya really hate "spammers" that look like this??:dontknow:

97191755d0601e07c384232e4f2877e1.webp
 
I had a syrian PM me last week I think it was, asking my help on something that didn't sound quite right. Some kind of treasure thing.

I deleted the message.
 
I had a syrian PM me last week I think it was, asking my help on something that didn't sound quite right. Some kind of treasure thing.

I deleted the message.

as long as there are PM capabilities.
it is not against the rules to contact someone by Private Message to discuss personal issues.
it only becomes against the rules if it is off topic spam. (not treasure net topics related in any sense)
a apparent viable threat , or accusation.
or you requested they don't contact you.

Rule #3 here : TreasureNet - Real Or Fake?

3. Members are free to express such opinions to one another in private messages, but should NOT continue to do so if those messages are unwelcome.

can be applied in part.
 
Last edited:
Darn! I miss all the fun!
I couldn't click on many of the links even if i wanted to, i have limited data. It would tick me off royally to waste it on spam.
Go get'em!!! :thumbup:
 
well pilgram i use to eat spam :icon_scratch:
 
What is a Live Streaming Spammer? From reading a little of what Jeff PA wrote I figured this link is what you all are talking about.
Beale Codes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom