What's new

August 1st

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had planned on hitting an area of water to test a theory of mine but as I was walking past one of the resorts that I've had little luck with, which is actually similiar to the area I was originally going to hit this morning I thought, what the heck.

Second target was this 14K yellow, rose gold and what I believe to be silver ring. The center ring appears oxidized consistent with silver. It's marked 14K and has a 1980 inscription. It looks like it might be a custom piece as well since you can also see the oxidized soder where they had it pieced together. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0690.webp
    IMG_0690.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 310
Upvote 0
Nice ring. There was some kind of power that made you go there.
 
That paid off well! WTG!
 
Unusual ring. Nice find. Congrats.
 
Sweet find..... thats a nice keeper.

Dew
 
Nice find WTG :icon_thumleft:
 
Very nice ring.
 
Cool ring...dont you love it when those gut feelings pay off?
 
I would definately call that a keeper. Congratulations!
 
Very nice gold ring find, tnt-K9!

Lorraine
 
Nice ring.... Whats the thing next to it?
 
COOL RING!!!!! WTG!! :headbang:
 
Feels good to have a spot finally pay off. Great hunch and WTG!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom