Giant056 Silver Member Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 2,873 Reaction score 469 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Michigan Detector(s) used Made in U.S.A. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 31, 2010 Thread Owner #1 I managed to get a silver ring and a couple other fake bling items, some bobby pins of course and a little change. The quarter being mangled like it is couldn't have been hit by a lawn mower not in a swimming area, I wonder what mangled it.
I managed to get a silver ring and a couple other fake bling items, some bobby pins of course and a little change. The quarter being mangled like it is couldn't have been hit by a lawn mower not in a swimming area, I wonder what mangled it.
postalgriff Silver Member Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 1,093 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 31, 2010 #2 nice hunk of Sterling Giant!!! man I bet it felt good in the water today!! confrats on the keepers... HH!
nice hunk of Sterling Giant!!! man I bet it felt good in the water today!! confrats on the keepers... HH!
Tuberale Gold Member Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 5,780 Reaction score 3,460 Golden Thread 0 Location Portland, Oregon Detector(s) used White's Coinmaster Pro Aug 31, 2010 #3 I'd take that sterling ring anyday. And that chain looks like it may warrant some close inspection, too.
I'd take that sterling ring anyday. And that chain looks like it may warrant some close inspection, too.
Justice70 Hero Member Joined Oct 18, 2008 Messages 644 Reaction score 82 Golden Thread 0 Location michigan Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 31, 2010 #4 Nice finds Giant
Brentallica Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 2,177 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2010 #5 Great finds Giant! That ring and cross are nice looking.
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2010 #6 Excellent sterling ring Giant. Glad you're getting out. HH
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2010 #7 Nice haul! Love the ring. The quarter was likely a mower hit.
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Sep 3, 2010 #8 Nice ring Giant, and I like that cross! ffd
tsabeach Sr. Member Joined Oct 30, 2008 Messages 358 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location West MI Detector(s) used Minelab Safari, XTERRA 50 Sep 3, 2010 #9 Nice silver ring