What's new

August Rings

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only 4 gold in the bunch. Got 2 more rings this morning, a small gold (I think) and small .925 with a stone that I still need to look at. They're out there but the targets but are few and far between most of the time, though still no shortage of pennies and dimes. :laughing7:
aug.webp
 
Upvote 0
Oh man...Only 4 golds this month?..>Well..maybe you will have better luck next month :occasion14:


..Uh..Joking!..Awesome Finds...i bet you have one hell of a jewelry box
 
Scoop, I like the men's nugget & that antique one you found, what am I saying their all great !!!
 
..Uh..Joking!..Awesome Finds...i bet you have one hell of a jewelry box

I have very little, most of it gets shipped out to various places or put to use......

I just finished this birdhhouse, a silver Angel charm I found provided a nice touch:
birdie.webp

This stuff gets sent to my old hunting partner in Indiana, a way for use to keep sharing the adventures, ended up with a spare 12 x 15 SEF so he's getting that too:

mk.webp

This 10k Obstey with citron stone is getting sent to my son so he can put it away for my granddaughter, she's only 3 now so it will be a while before she gets it:

cit4.webp

Most of the gold gets sent to the refinery so I never have very much left when it's all said and done. :laughing7:
 
I keep everything. Thirty years from now I plan on selling it so I can retire.
 
Every year I keep telling myself I'm going to toss it all into one place and forget about it....but I never do. Maybe one of these years. :dontknow:
 
Good finds Big scoop! I've been to busy lately to get to the beach for to long. Went on the second day of the month for about an hour,only dug four targets. Yes there's ALOT of sand on the beach right now.I guess it's a good thing to get these things done now while the sand is so thick!
 
Your Killing me Buddy, some fine looking treasure. How much does the big yellow weight? I like that!!

Chrispin
I keep everything. Thirty years from now I plan on selling it so I can retire.

I have been out once this month, and I'm retired..I think.
 
Great finds!!! Red Would Have No Problem Wearing A Ring like that, Chug

 
Whoa!!! You are a great hunter and an artist. Love the birdhouse. So cool that your granddaughter will get something historical. Very cool:happysmiley:
 
And August isn't over!
Great finds and a great birdhouse.
:occasion14:
 
Every year I keep telling myself I'm going to toss it all into one place and forget about it....but I never do. Maybe one of these years. :dontknow:

If I ever get enough gold to melt down and find a gold chain, I will cast a large gold pull tab medallion so that I can show it, in answer to most asked question of all detectordom: " Did you find anything".(lol)!
 
That's a great ring count for two weeks...congrats bigscoop.
 
Congratulations on your finds so far, still have 2 more weeks left.
 
Your Killing me Buddy, some fine looking treasure. How much does the big yellow weight? I like that!!



I have been out once this month, and I'm retired..I think.

That big yellow is a modern ring, hollowed back, right at 10 grams.
 
Nice finds bs. The bird house is awesome. The bird better get insurance for that palace.
 
The bird houses......another hobby turned into a bit more then a hobby. I started masking them out of recycled junk, items like coffee cans, various scraps, etc., now it's evolved into old tool boxes, etc.,....here's a quicky out of a plastic coffee can.

surf.webp

I enjoy it....helps pass the time when I can't get away from the house. Keeps me away from the TV. :laughing7:
 
Do birds ever take up residence? They're great!
 
Do birds ever take up residence? They're great!

Some aren't outside houses, others are, each is made differently. And some are also made for different species, etc. So to answer your question, yes, some of them actually do become home to live birds. Others hold artist paint brushes, pencils, skewers near the barbeque, air fresheners, etc. :laughing7:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom