August was a great month

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
I don't believe that I will be getting back out this month, but it has been a really great one, particularly for the big coppers. I ended up with eight this month including a North Wales copper, (upper right). Now that I have this camera figured out, hopefully I will be able to post better pics. Now on to September and whatever that may bring...Thanks for all the help with the posting...Lance

Attachments

• August 05 large cents 007.jpg
    August 05 large cents 007.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 353
Upvote 0
Lance...Ive yet to find a large cent and you have seven in a month....major envy\excellent job.
What is the coin at center??.....JO

Those are sweet, Lance!? I'm hoping for a Seated someday, but a large cent would be very rare for me in Iowa.? Can't wait to see your September!

jopher said:
Lance...Ive yet to find a large cent and you have seven in a month....major envy\excellent job.
What is the coin at center??.....JO
Hey Jopher, the coin in the center is a 1779 spanish half real...Lance

DigginItUp said:
... I think I'm moving to Vermont!? :D

Hey Digginitup, Need a roommate? ;D

That is unbeleivable lance!!! Most of us won't find that many large cents in our lifetime.

I just won't say that I am GREEN with jealousy just because I am yet to break the 1900 barrier. Congrats on a great month! May all your future months be even better.
Spotz

Wow,,, that is awesome, WTG!!!
The large coopers are fairly rare around here. I have a cousin who has found ( 3 ) of them in as many years, but I have yet to find any... Good luck in September, & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back