What's new

Augusta Area

bclark

Full Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
227
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Daytona Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently relocated back to Georgia and would love to get back into metal detecting if anyone in the Augusta area would like to meet up sometimes.
 
I'm in Lincolnton, GA. on Clarks-HIll lake about an hour NW of Augusta. A few place around here I'm wanting to hunt or hunt again. Like Heard's Fort, which was a stockade in the CW. There's also a mill there on the Fishing Creek. I've hunted there once before but not long. Also where the old town of Lisbon was just north of me. There's several places around the lake I'd like to hunt, but only two the COE will allow permitted hunting on. Also believe I might be able to get permission to hunt in the woods where the original Chenault house is located. Whats left of it anyways. For those that don't know, this location is part of the Lost Confederate Gold story.
 
Mr bclark, how bout beautiful down town Martinez?
 
I'm an admin of a Facebook page for metal detecting in the CSRA. Feel free to look us up. It's CSRA Metal Detecting and we would be glad to have you all in the group.
 
Where in Martinez are you talking about exactly? Or are you just kidding?

near the intersection of columbia road and washington road.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom