What's new

Authentic or fakes?

Whatacoin

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Messages
289
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ocala,FL
Hey everyone! I recently bought a lot of Ancient roman coins which these were amount them. I am having concerns about theses though and their authenticity. They all appear to Constantine Era. Can anyone tell me more? Thanks.
image.webp
image.webp
 
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Bought them from...
 
And for how much? They appear to be genuine, but I have been taken before so you never know...
 
They might be real....but I can tell you they have been well over cleaned...ruined.

SS
 
I think what you paid suggests they're genuine not fake. Lots of low grade ancient coins on ebay.
 
I would like to get some of those.
Which eBay buyer did you buy them from?
 
I think what you paid suggests they're genuine not fake. Lots of low grade ancient coins on ebay.

I actually enjoy buying all those cull and junk lots that are quanity rather then quality. There is usually a few nice ones in the lot then I just sell the rest off for a profit.
 
Thanks for the info.

I'm not a big coin collector but I love history and would love to own something like that with so much history behind it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom