What's new

Authentication Services

reapp

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2005
Messages
76
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Hi All,
I recently acquired a small collection of points which are from the Northwest, and I was wondering if anyone can give me a name of the most reputable authenticator for the area. I was told that the points are from the Oregon area, with some being of black obsidian. Thanks!
 
Upvote 0
I would go with either Ben Stermer or Dwain Rogers
 
Thanks! Being from Georgia, I have no clue.
 
Can we see them? Might or might not be worth shelling out the money for them to get papered.
 
I'll post pictures as soon as they come into my possession. Should be appx two weeks.
 
OK I will be here looking forward to it. What part of Ga are you in?
 
I would guess Americus would know about those more than me. I am in northern part of Ga near Tn border.
 
I'd go with Stermer with pieces from that region.
 
It's too bad Jeb Taylor quit, Ben Stermer is about the only alternative now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom